Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 268-6005, and for other questions, call (215) 750-6777.
Dr. Manoj Muttreja, MD is a cardiology specialist in Langhorne, PA. Dr. Muttreja completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Aria - Jefferson Regional Cardiovascular Associates and is affiliated with Jefferson Torresdale Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Muttreja is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Muttreja?
Hi, just a hello from your former patient. Will contact you if I am back in the area. Your a great Dr and always did me wonders. George Ferzetti
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Muttreja has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Manoj Muttreja, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Muttreja's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Muttreja accepts your insurance.
Dr. Muttreja frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Muttreja's office is located at 390 Middletown Blvd, Langhorne, PA 19047. Find other locations and directions.
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital
- Jefferson Bucks Hospital