Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Punwani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Manisha Punwani, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Punwani completed a residency at 2003. She currently practices at Manisha Punwani MD and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- 2003, Residency Hospital
- 2005, Residency Hospital
- Brookdale Hosp/SUNY Mc, Residency Hospital
- University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus, Residency Hospital
- 1997, Internship Hospital
- University of Mumbai / Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Internship Hospital
- Mangalore University / Kasturba Medical College, Medical School — 1996
- 1996, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Mangalore University / Kasturba Medical College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Manisha Punwani MD1801 Bush St Ste 118, San Francisco, CA 94109 Existing Patients: (415) 933-6124
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Punwani?
Dr. Punwani is competent and reliable but most importantly she is fully invested in her patients. She truly does cares about the kids and their families. After trying several doctors, my daughter connected with her immediately. As a parent of someone suffering mental health issues, you sometimes feel very alone and helpless. Dr. Punwani has always asked me how I was doing, offered advice, support and resources. My family is in a much better place now that we have Dr. Punwani on our team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Punwani frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Autism.
Dr. Punwani's office is located at 1801 Bush St Ste 118, San Francisco, CA 94109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Punwani speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Punwani has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus