Click here to compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists.
Dr. Manish Mammen, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Manhasset, NY. Dr. Mammen completed a residency at Suny Downstate Medical Center. He currently practices at Northwell Health Physician Partners Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation at Manhasset and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. Dr. Mammen is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Center For Advanced Pain Management and Rehab, Fellowship Hospital
- Suny Downstate Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Nassau University MC SUNY Stony Brook, Internship Hospital
- St. Matthews University / School of Medicine, Medical School
- New York University Tandon School Of Engineering, Undergraduate School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mammen?
thorough and pleasant answered all my questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mammen frequently treats Adhesive Capsulitis, All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and Ankle and Foot Instability or Derangement.
Dr. Mammen's office is located at 1554 Northern Blvd Fl 4, Manhasset, NY 11030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mammen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
Northwell Health Physician Partners Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation at Manhasset
Northwell Health Physician Partners Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation at Manhasset1554 Northern Blvd Fl 4, Manhasset, NY 11030 (516) 321-6400
Northwell Health Orthopedic Institute
New York Office1790 Broadway Fl 10, New York, NY 10019 (201) 784-3236
Northwell Health Physician Partners Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Bay Shore
Northwell Health Physician Partners Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Bay Shore301 E Main St Bldg 217, Bay Shore, NY 11706 (631) 647-3800