Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (718) 780-5300 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Manish Parikh, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Manish Parikh, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Parikh completed a residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center. and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parikh is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- 1 3431 Guider Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11235 Call
- 2 425 East 61st Street 12th Floor, New York, NY 10065 Call
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Brooklyn506 6th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11215 Call
Center for Community Health at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital515 6th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11215 Call
- 5 525 East 68th Street Suite M-404, New York, NY 10065 Call
- 6 9000 Shore Road, Brooklyn, NY 11209 Call
Gujarati, Hindi, Spanish
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parikh?
I don’t know where to even begin to describe all that Dr. Parikh has done for my family throughout the years. He has been seeing my whole family for many years and has saved the lives of so many of us on multiple occasions. We would be lost without him. Beyond being an extremely intelligent and methodical physician, he is compassionate, kind, and the type of doctor you entrust with your whole family. Dr. Parikh also has phenomenal staff. His assistant, Sun Young Genin, is caring, attentive, and all around wonderful. She is extremely responsive. Together, Dr. Parikh and Sun make the dream team. We cannot find the words to thank Dr. Parikh and Sun for all that they do for us. We are so grateful to have found them.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Parikh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Manish Parikh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parikh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parikh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parikh frequently treats Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome, Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Parikh's office is located at 3431 Guider Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11235. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parikh speaks Spanish, Gujarati, and Hindi. View profile to see all.