Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Manan Shah, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Prince Frederick, MD. Dr. Shah completed a residency at University Of Virginia Health System. He currently practices at Medstar Med Grp Southern Calvert Medical Arts Ctr and is affiliated with Calverthealth Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Virginia Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University Of Virginia Health System, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University Of Virginia Health System, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Thane Municipal Corporation Medical College, Medical School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
WONDERFUL DOCTOR! Not too assertive and he really listens. He puts his patients at ease within 10 minutes of the appointment. He is highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Manan Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders), ADHD and-or ADD, and Conduct Disorder.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 130 Hospital Rd Ste 300, Prince Frederick, MD 20678. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah speaks Urdu, Gujarati, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Calverthealth Medical Center