Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Mamle Anim, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Dayton, OH. Dr. Anim completed a residency at Miami Vly Hosp-Wright St U. She currently practices at Five Rivers Medical Surgical Health Center and is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anim is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mich St U, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Miami Vly Hosp-Wright St U, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Miami Vly Hosp-Wright St U, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
- Butler Health Plan
- Delta Dental
- Delta Health System
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Flora Midwest (PPOM)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Span
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mt. Carmel
- Mutual Medical
- Mutual of Omaha
- Ohio Health Choice
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Ryan White
- Superior Dental Care
- United Concordia
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Five Rivers Medical Surgical Health Center
Five Rivers Health Center725 S Ludlow St, Dayton, OH 45402 Existing Patients: (937) 208-2004
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anim?
By far the most passionate, patient and experienced doctor I have met in the United States. Very knowledgeable and doesn't over prescribe. She doesn't just care about the job she cares about you "in sickness and in health". However, this isn't a good picture of her. She is pretty.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anim frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome, and Chronic Pain.
Dr. Anim's office is located at 725 S Ludlow St, Dayton, OH 45402. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Anim speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Anim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Miami Valley Hospital