Dr. Malcolm Rhodes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rhodes' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Malcolm Rhodes, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Charleston, SC. Dr. Rhodes completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia. He currently practices at Parkwood Pediatric Group - Charleston, SC and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Medical College of Georgia, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Medical School — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Parkwood Pediatric Group - Charleston, SC
Parkwood Pediatric Group PA1243 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29407 Existing Patients: (843) 556-8110
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rhodes?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rhodes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rhodes frequently treats Diabetes Counseling, Abdominal Pain, and Abscess Incision and Drainage.
Dr. Rhodes' office is located at 1243 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rhodes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital
- Roper Hospital