Dr. Gedeon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Makram Gedeon, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Bristol, CT. Dr. Gedeon completed a residency at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas. He currently practices at Bristol Hospital Multi-Specialty Group and is affiliated with Bristol Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gedeon is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Residency Hospital
- American University of Beirut / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- Mayo Clinic St Marys Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Network
- Golden Rule
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bristol Hospital Multi-Specialty Group
General, Bariatric, Breast & Colo-Rectal Surgery25 Newell Rd Ste C14, Bristol, CT 06010 Existing Patients: (860) 582-1560
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gedeon?
My name Gary. Nick named by Dr. G. ( Sniper ). Prognosis perforated Colon bleeding out time left on Earth 2-3 hours that’s right Hours. In steps Dr. G. And Emergency staff. Long story shortened Surgery completed. Prognosis time on earth well so far it’s been 4 more years and counting. You very few people complaining about him - I’m sure you all complain about everything. Me , thank God he was my surgeon. For God truly guides those hands of his. ——From, Gary W. USMC retired. Bristol Resident. Dr. G wherever you are I wish you were back at Bristol your missed, signed Sniper. Look me up. Hospital has my number. God Bless. God blessed both our hands yours to save lives mine to take lives your a far better man then I.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Makram Gedeon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gedeon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gedeon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gedeon frequently treats Obesity, Intestinal Obstruction, and Crohn's Disease.
Dr. Gedeon's office is located at 25 Newell Rd Ste C14, Bristol, CT 06010. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bristol Hospital