Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jeroudi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Majed Jeroudi, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Jeroudi completed a residency at Lsu Med Ctr Shreveport. He currently practices at Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jeroudi is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Lsu Med Ctr Shreveport, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Lsu Med Ctr Shreveport, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Aleppo / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jeroudi?
He is very knowledgeable, yet explains for you to understand. He takes the time to do a thorough check up, and does not order unnecessary tests based on his experience. My daughter is shy and she enjoys coming to see him because of his joyful personality. I recommend him to all who are unfortunate to need a pedeatric oncologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeroudi frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Anemia, and Thalassemia.
Dr. Jeroudi's office is located at 1501 Kings Hwy, Shreveport, LA 71103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jeroudi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Ouachita Parish Health Unit
Ouachita Parish Health Unit1650 Desiard St, Monroe, LA 71201 (318) 361-7282