Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Mahmoud Khair, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Khair completed a residency at Hospital for Special Surgery. He currently practices at WB Carrell Memorial Clinic and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Uptown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khair is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Midwest Rush Cook Co Rush University, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Weill Cornell NY Presby Hosp/Meml Slaon Kettering, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Molina Healthcare
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khair?
Great Doc!! Presented all my options and worked with what was best for me. Extremely smart and professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khair has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Khair frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Knee Dislocation, and Baker’s Cyst.
Dr. Khair's office is located at 9301 N Central Expy Ste 400, Dallas, TX 75231. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khair speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Uptown
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- North Central Surgical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas