Dr. Mahesh Chhabria, MD is a neurology specialist in East Stroudsburg, PA. Dr. Chhabria completed a residency at A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Neurology United Hosps Med Ctr, Internal Medicine United Hosps Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year. He currently practices at St. Luke's Neurology Associates and is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital-Pocono. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chhabria is board certified in Neurology.
St. Luke's Neurology Associates
Pocono Mri Imaging Center3 Parkinsons Rd, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301 Existing Patients: (272) 212-0553
- Grant Medical College - Bombay Universiry, Medical School — 1984
- A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Neurology United Hosps Med Ctr, Internal Medicine United Hosps Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chhabria?
I was admitted to the hospital at the beginning of the year. I had numbness to the right hand. I was discharged by a different doctor with the diagnosis of sudden onset carpal tunnel syndrome. I was re-admitted a week later with my entire right side numb. I was seen by Dr. Chhabria he ordered test that lead down the correct road. I was diagnosed with MS. I one thing that stood out during my stay at St. Luke’s was Dr. Chhabria. I was not happy with my prognosis. Dr Chnabria sat next to me put his hand on my shoulder and told me he would take care of me. He said that he would get me the right diagnosis and the right treatment. It was that moment that I knew I would be alright and Dr Chhabria was my doctor. He would take care of me and get me well. I highly recommend Dr. Chhabria. He is the kindest most caring doctor I have ever met.
- Lehigh Valley Hospital-Pocono
- St. Luke's Hospital - Anderson Campus