Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Maha Hussain, MD
Dr. Maha Hussain, MD is
- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Detroit Medical Center-Wayne State University|Wayne State U Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Wayne State U Affil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- UNIVERSITY OF BAGHDAD / COLLEGE OF MEDCINE, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- HAP Insurance
- Preferred Network Access
- Self Pay
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hussain?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Maha Hussain, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Hussain's profile.
Dr. Hussain in specializes in Medical Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hussain's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St Ste 21-400 Chicago, IL 60611. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Hussain is able to speak Arabic. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hussain provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Maha Hussain, MD is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Maha Hussain, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Dr. Maha Hussain, MD has a star rating of 3.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Group675 N Saint Clair St Ste 21-400, Chicago, IL 60611 (312) 695-0990