Dr. Madeleine Harbison, MD is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Harbison completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. She currently practices at DEPALO, LOUIS R, M.D. and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Depalo, Louis R, M.d.
Depalo, Louis R, M.d.5 E 98th St, New York, NY 10029 Existing Patients: (212) 241-6585
Mount Sinai Pediatrics
Neuropysh 8575 E 98th St Fl 10, New York, NY 10029 Existing Patients: (212) 241-8210
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Mount Sinai Medical Center1 Gustave L Levy Pl # 1198, New York, NY 10029 Existing Patients: (212) 241-9464
- Ny Hosp-Cornell Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Ny Hosp-Cornell Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harbison?
She took on my son’s case 15 years ago. She stepped in where many others have failed. If not for her I am certain my son would not have celebrated his 18th birthday at the end of 2018. She cares about her patients.
- Mount Sinai Hospital