Dr. Mohamad Suede, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Suede's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mohamad Suede, MD is a general surgery specialist in Manchester, CT. Dr. Suede completed a residency at Methodist Hospital. He currently practices at Suede Surgical Care and is affiliated with Manchester Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Suede is board certified in General Surgery.
- Hartford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Monmouth Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Monmouth Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Damascus University, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Suede Surgical Care
Aim100nutrition.com272 Main St, Manchester, CT 06042 Existing Patients: (860) 432-2100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Suede?
Dr Suede is a doctor who will listen to you and spend time answering all your questions. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Suede accepts your insurance.
Dr. Suede frequently treats Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic, Inguinal Hernia, and Gallstones.
Dr. Suede's office is located at 272 Main St, Manchester, CT 06042. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Suede speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Suede has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Rockville General Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital