Dr. Manfred has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lynn Manfred, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Charleston, SC. Dr. Manfred completed a residency at U Rochester. and is affiliated with Musc Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Manfred is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Rochester, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 615 Wesley Dr Ste 200, Charleston, SC 29407 Existing Patients: (843) 571-6880
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Manfred?
Dr Manfred listens to me, the patient, not just the textbooks and then works toward a diagnosis however long it takes. She's the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lynn Manfred, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Manfred's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Manfred accepts your insurance.
Dr. Manfred frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Malnutrition, and Osteoporosis.
Dr. Manfred's office is located at 615 Wesley Dr Ste 200, Charleston, SC 29407. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Musc Medical Center
- Tidelands Georgetown Memorial Hospital