Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Lynda Smith-Harris, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Smith-Harris completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center. She currently practices at Woodhull Medical/Mental Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Cincinnati / Main Campus, Medical School — 1987
- Clark University, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Woodhull Medical/Mental Health
Woodhull Medical Center760 Broadway, Brooklyn, NY 11206 Existing Patients: (718) 963-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith-Harris?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Smith-Harris has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Smith-Harris frequently treats Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Adjustment Disorder , and Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse.
Dr. Smith-Harris' office is located at 760 Broadway, Brooklyn, NY 11206. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.