Dr. Lyle Micheli, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Micheli's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lyle Micheli, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Micheli completed a residency at Harvard Combined Program. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Sports Medicine Division and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Micheli is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Berg-Sloat Traveling Fellow, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- Harvard Combined Program, Residency Hospital — 1972
- University Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1967
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1966
- Harvard College, Undergraduate School — 1962
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Sports Medicine Division
Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Program319 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-3501
Boston Children's Hospital at Waltham
Orthopedic Center9 Hope Ave, Waltham, MA 02453 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6021
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Micheli?
I HAD PLANTAR FASCIA so bad i was in wheel chair and on crutches. i was a top tennis and squash player. Had shots, rested, couldn't cure it. Dr Micheli operated, simple operation. i was back playing again in 3 weeks. never had a problem since. Doesn't have the greatest beside manner. But is like HOUSE. he's the guy u want
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Micheli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Micheli frequently treats Knee Arthroscopy, Meniscus Surgery, and Joint Pain.
Dr. Micheli's office is located at 319 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Micheli speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Micheli has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Boston Children's Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital