Dr. Siddoway has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lyle Siddoway, MD is a cardiology specialist in York, PA. Dr. Siddoway completed a residency at Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Clinical Pharmacology. He currently practices at WellSpan Interventional Cardiology and is affiliated with WellSpan Gettysburg Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Siddoway is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Vanderbilt Univ Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Clinical Pharmacology, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt Univ Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Harvard College, Undergraduate School
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Other Education
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Siddoway?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lyle Siddoway, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Siddoway's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Siddoway accepts your insurance.
Dr. Siddoway frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Siddoway's office is located at 25 Monument Rd Ste 200, York, PA 17403. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- WellSpan Gettysburg Hospital
- WellSpan York Hospital