Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Lupe Cueva, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Cueva completed a residency at Swedish At Cherry Hill, Family Medicine. She currently practices at MultiCare West Tacoma Family Medicine and is affiliated with MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Swedish At Cherry Hill, Family Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Swedish At Cherry Hill, Family Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Albertson College Of Idaho, Caldwell, Id, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community First Health Plans
- Community Health Choice
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Planned Administration Inc
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Uniform Medical Plan
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cueva?
Dr. Cueva is the primary care physician for all four members of my family. She is very caring, really listens and is responsive to messages.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cueva frequently treats Gastroparesis, Urinary Stones, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Cueva's office is located at 2209 N Pearl St Ste 100, Tacoma, WA 98406. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cueva speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cueva has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital