Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (253) 444-2030, and for other questions, call (253) 792-6900.
Dr. Lupe Cueva, MD
New Patient(206) 614-3672
Dr. Lupe Cueva, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Cueva completed a residency at Swedish At Cherry Hill, Family Medicine. She currently practices at MultiCare West Tacoma Family Medicine and is affiliated with MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
MultiCare West Tacoma Family Medicine
MultiCare West Tacoma Family Medicine2209 N Pearl St Ste 100, Tacoma, WA 98406 Call
- Swedish At Cherry Hill, Family Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Swedish At Cherry Hill, Family Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Albertson College Of Idaho, Caldwell, Id, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community First Health Plans
- Community Health Choice
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Planned Administration Inc
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Uniform Medical Plan
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cueva?
Dr. Cueva is the primary care physician for all four members of my family. She is very caring, really listens and is responsive to messages.
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cueva has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cueva accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cueva frequently treats Dyslipidemia, Urinary Stones, and Gastroparesis.
Dr. Cueva's office is located at 2209 N Pearl St Ste 100, Tacoma, WA 98406. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cueva speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.