Dr. Luke Sewall, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Hinsdale, IL. Dr. Sewall completed a residency at University of Wisconsin-Madison. He currently practices at Vascular & Interventional Professionals and is affiliated with Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Vascular & Interventional Professionals
Vascular & Interventional Professionals911 N Elm St, Hinsdale, IL 60521 Existing Patients: (630) 856-7460
Interventional Radiology333 W Chestnut St Ste 101, Hinsdale, IL 60521 Existing Patients: (630) 856-7460
- Oregon Health and Science University, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Union Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- University Of Illinois, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sewall?
Dr. Sewall saved my wife's life. Over the years my wife has had several stents put in. As time went on she was fine. But, over the last year she was having pain in her thighs and calves. Some one recommended we see Dr. Sewall. He has trained and practiced at John Hopkins University. With credentials like this I figured why not give him a chance. Well, he examined my wife and sent her for some kind of test, I don't remember what it was called. About a week later we went back to see him. He told us that my wife's aorta in her heart was blocked and she could die at any minute. He sent us to the hospital and he put a stent in her heart. Upon waking in recovery my wife said her legs didn't hurt anymore. She has been fine since. This month he said he wants to follow up with another test at the hospital and a visit with him. How can you find a more qualified doctor than this. I will praise him for the rest of my wife's life. I thank God and him every morning when I wake up.
- Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center La Grange
- Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus