Call (000) 000-0000 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Luis Orihuela, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tamarac, FL. Dr. Orihuela completed a residency at Arzobispo Loayza Hospital, Unmsm. and is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Orihuela is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Arzobispo Loayza Hospital, Unmsm, Residency Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Oakwood Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care
- Dimension Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 7421 N University Dr, Tamarac, FL 33321 Existing Patients: (000) 000-0000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Orihuela?
Excellent doctor. Thorough and explains everything. The oofice staff is great!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Orihuela has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Luis Orihuela, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Orihuela's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Orihuela accepts your insurance.
Dr. Orihuela frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Chest Pain, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Orihuela's office is located at 7421 N University Dr, Tamarac, FL 33321. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Orihuela speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Northwest Medical Center
- University Hospital And Medical Center
- Florida Medical Center