Dr. Garcia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Luis Garcia, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Garcia completed a residency at U Conn Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Lincoln Pediatrics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garcia is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- U Conn Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lincoln Pediatrics291 Lincoln St Ste 101, Worcester, MA 01605 Existing Patients: (508) 752-7888
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garcia?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Luis Garcia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garcia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garcia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garcia's office is located at 291 Lincoln St Ste 101, Worcester, MA 01605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garcia speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.