Dr. Manov has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ludmil Manov, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in American Fork, UT. Dr. Manov completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at Ludmil K Manov MD PC and is affiliated with Utah Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Manov is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Baylor College Of Medicine,Houston,Texas, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University Mo Ks City School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1999
- SOFIA MEDICAL ACADEMY / FACULTY OF MEDICINE, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bulgarian, Russian, Serbo-Croatian
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Manov?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Manov for psychiatric care! I’ve been a patient of his for years and can say that he truly cares about my health and well-being. He’s very knowledgeable and has consistently gone above and beyond to help me improve my mental health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ludmil Manov, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Manov's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Manov accepts your insurance.
Dr. Manov frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Major Depressive Disorder, and Anxiety.
Dr. Manov's office is located at 21 N 490 W, American Fork, UT 84003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Manov speaks Russian, Serbo-Croatian, and Bulgarian. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Utah Valley Hospital
Ludmil K Manov MD PC
Ludmil Manov MD PC21 N 490 W, American Fork, UT 84003 (801) 642-2396