Dr. Lucy Young, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Young's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lucy Young, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Young completed a residency at Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. She currently practices at Massachusetts Eye and Ear. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Young is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 1988
- MetroWest Medical Center Framingham Union Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts Eye and Ear
Main Campus243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 573-3710
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Young?
I switched my care to Dr. Young about 6 months ago. Best decision I've made. Dr. Young takes the time to answer my questions and developed a care plan that I'm comfortable with. I'm in my early 40's with age related WMD, and I feel I'm getting the best care possible. Her appointments are always on time, and the entire staff as MGH are wonderful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Young accepts your insurance.
Dr. Young frequently treats Retinal Vein Occlusion, Visual Field Defects, and Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Dr. Young's office is located at 243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Young has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.