Dr. Lucy Bayer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bayer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lucy Bayer, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Brighton, MA. Dr. Bayer completed a residency at University Ca San Diego Med Center. She currently practices at St Elizabeths Medical Center and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Ca San Diego Med Center, Residency Hospital
- UCSD, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Sherbrooke University Mc, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Universite Catholique De Louvain, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bayer?
I had an excellent expirience with Dr Bayer, i was a high risk pregnancy patient she was always informative welcoming answered all my questions patient and made me feel.comfortable and safe she listened to what I wanted and made herself available for me and helped me make a birth plan and was able to deliver just how I wanted. Naturally avoiding c section shes is a really good doctor & I would recomend to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bayer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bayer frequently treats Pregnancy Ultrasound, Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum, and Gestational Diabetes.
Dr. Bayer's office is located at 736 Cambridge St Fl 7, Brighton, MA 02135. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bayer speaks Polish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bayer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Holy Family Hospital
- Norwood Hospital
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
St Elizabeths Medical Center736 Cambridge St Fl 7, Brighton, MA 02135 Existing Patients: (617) 789-3000