Dr. Sobrin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lucia Sobrin, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Sobrin completed a residency at Bascom Palmer Eye Inst Univ of Miami. She currently practices at Massachusetts Eye and Ear and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sobrin is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- MA Eye Rsch & Surg Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- MA Eye & Ear Infmry, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Bascom Palmer Eye Inst Univ of Miami, Residency Hospital — 2003
- MA Gnrl Hosp Harvard Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts Eye and Ear
Main Campus243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 573-4279
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sobrin?
I've been seeing Dr. Lucia Sobrin for over 1 year she is the best ,nice ,kind , knowledgeable, has helped me during my eye problem ,& after with follow ups ,her staff is very helpful they work great together ,she's actually the Dr you look forward to seeing again pun intended ???????
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lucia Sobrin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sobrin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sobrin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sobrin frequently treats Iridocyclitis, Uveitis and Iridocyclitis, and Eye Infections.
Dr. Sobrin's office is located at 243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sobrin speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital