Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garino accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lucia Garino, MD is a hematology specialist in Coon Rapids, MN. Dr. Garino completed a residency at Med Coll Pa - Allegheny U. She currently practices at Minnesota Oncology and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. Dr. Garino is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Fellowship Hospital
- Med Coll Pa - Allegheny U, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Med Coll PA, Internship Hospital — 1994
- U Torino, Medical School — 1991
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minnesota Oncology-coon Rapids11850 Blackfoot St Nw Ste 100, Coon Rapids, MN 55433 Existing Patients: (763) 712-2100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garino?
I absolutely would. Dr. Garino is very professional, personable and knowledgeable. She goes to extreme to inform you of all aspects and concerns of the issue. She is just very caring and selective in your best interest.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Garino frequently treats Anemia, Myeloma, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Garino's office is located at 11850 Blackfoot St Nw Ste 100, Coon Rapids, MN 55433. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garino speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Garino has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Mercy Hospital