Dr. Lucas Platt Jr, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Platt Jr's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lucas Platt Jr, DO is a ophthalmology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Platt Jr completed a residency at North Ms Med Center. He currently practices at The Eye Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Platt Jr is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- North Ms Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ar College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Platt Jr?
had cataract surgery on both eyes. Dr. Platt was very professional and kind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Platt Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Platt Jr frequently treats Blepharitis, Eyelid Disorders, and Dry Eyes.
Dr. Platt Jr's office is located at 1655 Bernardin Ave Ste 100, Columbia, SC 29204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Platt Jr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
The Eye Center
The Eye Center PA1655 Bernardin Ave Ste 100, Columbia, SC 29204 Existing Patients: (803) 256-0641