Dr. Castanon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lourdes Castanon, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Castanon completed a residency at Brookdale Univ Hosp. She currently practices at Banner University Medical Center-TUscon, AZ and is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Castanon is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Shriners Hospital for Children, Fellowship Hospital
- UTMB-Galvstn, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale University, Fellowship Hospital
- Brookdale Univ Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Brookdale Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital
- SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Banner University Medical Center-TUscon, AZ
Banner - University Medical Group LLC3838 N Campbell Ave Bldg 2, Tucson, AZ 85719 Existing Patients: (520) 694-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Castanon?
Dr. Castanon a d her team saved my life. Emergency surgery for a ruptured colon, provided the best bedside care, was warm, caring and honest. Was present for every follow up visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lourdes Castanon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Castanon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Castanon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Castanon frequently treats Burn Injuries, Second-Degree Burns, and Traumatic Brain Injury.
Dr. Castanon's office is located at 3838 N Campbell Ave Bldg 2, Tucson, AZ 85719. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Castanon speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Forbes Hospital
- West Penn Hospital