Dr. Wilkins-Haug has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Louise Wilkins-Haug, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Wilkins-Haug completed a residency at University Of Colorado. She currently practices at Brigham and Women's Hospital, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilkins-Haug is board certified in Ph.D. Medical Genetics.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Colorado, Residency Hospital
- Stanford University, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilkins-Haug?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Louise Wilkins-Haug, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wilkins-Haug's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wilkins-Haug accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wilkins-Haug frequently treats Pregnancy Ultrasound, Fetal Cardiac Monitoring, and Blood Disorders in Pregnancy.
Dr. Wilkins-Haug's office is located at 75 Francis St # Cwn-3, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine75 Francis St # Cwn-3, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 732-4840