Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Louis Letendre, MD is a hematology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Letendre completed a residency at Hotel Dieu Hosp. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic-rochester. Dr. Letendre is board certified in Hematology.
- Hotel Dieu Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital
- Hotel Dieu Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1971
- University of Montreal, Fac Med, Medical School — 1970
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mayo Clinic-rochester200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 Existing Patients: (507) 284-2511
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Letendre?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Letendre frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS).
Dr. Letendre's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Letendre has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.