Dr. Louis Constine III, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Constine III completed a residency at Stanford Hosp Med Ctr. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER and is affiliated with Highland Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Constine III is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
University of Rochester
Strong Memorial Hospital Psych601 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY 14642 Existing Patients: (585) 275-5622
- U Wash/Chldns Ortho Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Stanford Hosp Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Moffitt Hosp-UC Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Moffitt Hosp-UC Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Constine III?
My son who is now 32 was treated by Dr. Constine starting in 1999 when he was 15. Dr. Constine is very professional. My son had an IMT tumour a foot long by 8 inches wide and 5 inches thick. After a combination of radiation therapy and chemotherapy, Aaron's inoperable tumour is 95 % gone!
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital