Dr. Louis Aledort, MD is a hematology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Aledort completed a residency at U Rochester Med Ctr. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Ruttenberg Treatment Center and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Aledort is board certified in Hematology.
Mount Sinai Ruttenberg Treatment Center
Ruttenberg Treatment Center1470 Madison Ave Fl 3, New York, NY 10029 Existing Patients: (212) 241-8842
- U Rochester Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1965
- U Rochester Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1964
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1961
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1960
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1959
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aledort?
- Mount Sinai Hospital