Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Lorraine Lazar, MD is a clinical neurophysiologist in Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Lazar completed a residency at Columbia U/Babies&Chldns Hospital. She currently practices at Northeast Regional Epilepsy Group and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Columbia U/Babies&Chldns Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Cornell U/ny Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Ny Hospital Cornell University, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lazar?
Dr Lazar was amazing with my son and with me. She was thorough, gave personal attention and kept a calmness during a very stressful time.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Lorraine Lazar, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Lazar's profile.
Dr. Lazar frequently treats the following conditions: Epilepsy, Tremor, and Ataxia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lazar's office is located at 20 Prospect Ave Ste 800, Hackensack, NJ 07601. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Lazar provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Lorraine Lazar, MD is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center.
Dr. Lazar has over 29 years of healthcare experience.
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Northeast Regional Epilepsy Group
Epilepsy and Neurophysiology Medical Consul20 Prospect Ave Ste 800, Hackensack, NJ 07601 (239) 208-2212