Dr. Murray has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lorne Murray, MD is a cardiology specialist in Avondale, AZ. Dr. Murray completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at IMS Cardiology and is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Murray is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2003
- University of Washington (B.S. Microbiology), Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Integrated Medical Services Inc10815 W Mcdowell Rd Ste 202, Avondale, AZ 85392 Existing Patients: (623) 433-0202
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Murray?
I went to Dr. Murray after seeing another provider I wasn't happy with. It was like night and day. He took the time to listen to me, ordered a CT scan and took the time to explain everything. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lorne Murray, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Murray's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Murray accepts your insurance.
Dr. Murray frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Murray's office is located at 10815 W Mcdowell Rd Ste 202, Avondale, AZ 85392. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center