Dr. Lori McMullan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McMullan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lori McMullan, MD is a cardiovascular surgery specialist in Clackamas, OR. Dr. McMullan completed a residency at Oreg Hlth Scis University. She currently practices at Kaiser Permanente Mt. Talbert Pharmacy and is affiliated with Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center. Dr. McMullan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Shands Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Oreg Hlth Scis University, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Providence St Vincent MC, Internship Hospital — 2003
- LSU School of Medicine - New Orleans, Medical School — 2002
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McMullan?
Finally a cardiologist that listens. Very knowledgeable and very kind. No arrogance and has a real personality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McMullan accepts your insurance.
Dr. McMullan frequently treats Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. McMullan's office is located at 10100 SE Sunnyside Rd, Clackamas, OR 97015. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McMullan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center