Dr. Lori Marshall, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marshall's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lori Marshall, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Marshall completed a residency at Louisiana State University. She currently practices at Northsidenorthpoint Obstetrics & Gynecology LLC and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Louisiana State University, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of South Alabama / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Auburn University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- MVP Health Care
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northsidenorthpoint Obstetrics & Gynecology LLC5780 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 295, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 255-7599
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marshall?
Dr. Marshall is 2nd to none. She takes the time - every time to get to know you , what's happening in your life both personally and medically. She has recognized health problems before my general practitioner did. She goes above and beyond with information , clearly answers questions , and follows up with any findings (good or bad) with tests etc. She's truly an amazing physician!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marshall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marshall frequently treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing, and Encounters for Normal Pregnancies.
Dr. Marshall's office is located at 5780 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 295, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marshall has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital