Dr. Loren Berenbom, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Liberty, MO. Dr. Berenbom completed a residency at Barnes Hospital Wash University St Louis. He currently practices at Mid-America Cardiology Assocs and is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berenbom is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Mid-America Cardiology Assocs
Mid America Cardiology Associates1530 N Church Rd Ste A, Liberty, MO 64068 Existing Patients: (816) 781-1696
Mid America Cardiology Assocs
Mid America Cardiology Assocs5501 Nw 62nd Ct # 201, Kansas City, MO 64151 Existing Patients: (816) 584-8884
Mid-America Cardiology Associates, Inc.
Mid-America Cardiology Associates, Inc.3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 588-9600
- Barnes Hospital/Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Barnes Hospital Wash University St Louis, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Barnes Hospital Wash University St Louis, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Barnes Hosp-Wash U, St Louis, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berenbom?
I have been seeing Dr. Barenbom for at least ten years. He is extremely thorough and listens intently on what you have to say. He explains things very well. I trust him 100%. He always takes plenty of time with you. I never wait long to get in to see him, once I am at his office. The staff in his offices are second to none. Literally some of the best I have seen anywhere. I highly recommend him.
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- University Of Kansas Hospital