Dr. Lonnie Harrison, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harrison's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lonnie Harrison, MD is a cardiology specialist in Benton, AR. Dr. Harrison completed a residency at Uams Little Rock. He currently practices at Harrison Heart & Vascular and is affiliated with Saline Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harrison is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- UAMS Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Uams Little Rock, Residency Hospital — 1991
- UAMS, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Arkansas, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Central Bible College Springfield Missouri, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Multiple Mini Fellowships In Us and Europe, Other Education
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harrison?
I have had poor circulation in my legs for 5 years or more. I thought I would always have to live with it, but after 4 vein treatments my legs are normal size and I dont have anymore pain and I can stand for long periods of time. I can't think Dr. Harrison and his amazing team enough. It has changed my life!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harrison accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harrison frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Limb Pain, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Harrison's office is located at 3 Medical Park Dr, Benton, AR 72015. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harrison speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Harrison has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saline Memorial Hospital