Dr. Lonn Guidry, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Guidry's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lonn Guidry, MD is a advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology specialist in Opelousas, LA. Dr. Guidry completed a residency at University Med Center, Lafayette, LA. He currently practices at WellSmart Health of Opelousas-RHC and is affiliated with Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Guidry is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- University Med Center, Lafayette, LA, Residency Hospital
- 1984, Internship Hospital
- La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
WellSmart Health of Opelousas-RHC
WellSmart Health of Opelousas-RHC1200 Hospital Dr Ste 5, Opelousas, LA 70570 Existing Patients: (337) 678-4285
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Guidry?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Guidry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Guidry frequently treats Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), Congestive Heart Failure, and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Guidry's office is located at 1200 Hospital Dr Ste 5, Opelousas, LA 70570. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Guidry has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center
- University Hospital and Clinics