Dr. Lon Horwitz, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Horwitz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lon Horwitz, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Horwitz completed a residency at Veterans Administration Medical Center. and is affiliated with Rose Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Veterans Administration Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- St Louis University, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1660 S Albion St Ste 726, Denver, CO 80222 Existing Patients: (303) 393-6677
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Horwitz?
Perfect - What else there to say!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Horwitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Horwitz frequently treats Nail and Nail Bed Infection, Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration , and Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage.
Dr. Horwitz's office is located at 1660 S Albion St Ste 726, Denver, CO 80222. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Horwitz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rose Medical Center