Dr. Logan Fields, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Athens, GA. Dr. Fields completed a residency at West Virginia University Orthopaedic Surgery. He currently practices at Athens Orthopedic Clinic and is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fields is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Athens Orthopedic Clinic
Athens Orthopedic Clinic PA1765 Old West Broad St, Athens, GA 30606 Existing Patients: (706) 549-1663
- Sports Medicine Orthopaedic Research Of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital
- West Virginia University Orthopaedic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2008
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fields?
I saw Dr Fields yesterday about the severe pain in my right knee. After the X-ray, it showed that the pain was due to the spurs around the right knee and arthritis. He gave me a cortisone shot and said it takes 24 hours for it to take effect. Today I feel much better and realize that I will have to start putting more weight on my leg to get it back to normal since I didn’t go to see the doctor when it first happened eight days ago. I recommend Dr. Fields to anyone with severe pain.
- Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Hospital