Dr. Lloyd Cleaver, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cleaver's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lloyd Cleaver, DO is a dermatologist in Kirksville, MO. Dr. Cleaver completed a residency at Navy Regional Medial Center, San Diego Ca. He currently practices at Cleaver Dermatology and is affiliated with Davis County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Navy Regional Medial Center, San Diego Ca, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cleaver Dermatology1316 COUNTRY CLUB DR, Kirksville, MO 63501 Existing Patients: (660) 627-7546
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cleaver?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cleaver accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cleaver frequently treats Mohs Surgery, Skin Cancer & Excision, and Cosmetic Skin Procedures.
Dr. Cleaver's office is located at 1316 COUNTRY CLUB DR, Kirksville, MO 63501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cleaver has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Davis County Hospital
- Hedrick Medical Center
- Jefferson County Health Center
- Northeast Regional Medical Center
- Pershing Memorial Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital
- Wright Memorial Hospital