Dr. Lloyd Hey, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Hey completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. He currently practices at Hey Clinic Scoliosis/Spine Sgy and is affiliated with Duke Health Raleigh Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hey is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Hey Clinic Scoliosis/Spine Sgy
Raleigh Office3320 Wake Forest Rd, Raleigh, NC 27609 Existing Patients: (919) 790-1717
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hey?
I was diagnosed with scoliosis while in middle school (1990). After carrying 4 babies, I visited Dr. Hey in 2019 knowing that my curve had begun moving again. I was in constant pain and felt myself slowing down because of it. I also had a significant hunch in my left shoulder and was afraid for my future. At 42 years old, I had a spinal fusion from T4 to L2. Dr. Hey and his team TOTALLY straightened my spine, TOTALLY relieved the hunch and manually freed my lung that was being crushed by my 65 degree curve. I am exactly 6 months post op and I am almost back to 100%. I have no more pain, no more hunch and I am able to enjoy playing and running around with my 4 children (ages 4-16). I also teach Physical Education and will be able to my job without pain!! The Hey Clinic is the only way to go!
- Duke Health Raleigh Hospital
- Vidant Beaufort Hospital
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus