Dr. Littal Melnik, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Melnik's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Littal Melnik, MD is a pediatric psychiatry specialist in Bronx, NY. Dr. Melnik completed a residency at 2011. and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Melnik is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- 2011, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 2008
- Rutgers University, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 595 Gerard Ave, Bronx, NY 10451 Existing Patients: (732) 910-4503
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Melnik?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Melnik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Melnik frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Melnik's office is located at 595 Gerard Ave, Bronx, NY 10451. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Melnik has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital