Dr. Littal Melnik, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Melnik's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Littal Melnik, MD is a pediatric psychiatry specialist in Bronx, NY. Dr. Melnik completed a residency at Beth Israel Hosp Ctr. She currently practices at CHOKROVERTY LINDA MD and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Melnik is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Beth Israel Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- UMDNJ-ROBT W JOHNSON MED SCH, Medical School — 2008
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 2008
- Rutgers University, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Melnik?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Melnik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Melnik frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Melnik's office is located at 595 Gerard Ave, Bronx, NY 10451. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Melnik has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital