Dr. Wang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lisa Wang, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Whittier, CA. Dr. Wang completed a residency at Olive View-UCLA Medical Center. She currently practices at PIH Health Physicians and is affiliated with PIH Health Whittier Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wang is board certified in Hematology.
- Harbor-Ucla Medical Center and City Of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Medical School
- Olive View-UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Olive View-UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
PIH Health Physicians
Hematology/Oncology12462 Putnam St Ste 206, Whittier, CA 90602 Existing Patients: (562) 789-5480
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wang?
Dr. Wang is knowledgeable, patience and very graceful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wang frequently treats Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia).
Dr. Wang's office is located at 12462 Putnam St Ste 206, Whittier, CA 90602. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wang speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- PIH Health Whittier Hospital