Dr. Lisa Thornton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thornton's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lisa Thornton, MD is a pediatric rehabilitation specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Thornton completed a residency at Rehab Inst Of Chicago-Northwestern U. She currently practices at La Rabida Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thornton is board certified in Pediatric Rehabilitation.
- Rehab Inst Of Chicago-Northwestern U, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Childrens Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thornton?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thornton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thornton frequently treats Arthritis, Cerebral Palsy, and Gait Abnormality.
Dr. Thornton's office is located at 6501 S Promontory Dr, Chicago, IL 60649. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thornton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.