Dr. Lisa Price, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Price's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lisa Price, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Price completed a residency at Maimonides University. She currently practices at Dunwoody Obstetrics&Gynecology and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Price is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Maimonides University, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Maimonides University, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey/ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School- MD, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dunwoody Obstetrics&Gynecology1829 Independence Sq Ste 1, Atlanta, GA 30338 Existing Patients: (770) 551-9616
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Price?
I love Dr. Price. She is the BEST!! I have recommended her to all of my family and friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Price accepts your insurance.
Dr. Price frequently treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing, and Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis.
Dr. Price's office is located at 1829 Independence Sq Ste 1, Atlanta, GA 30338. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Price has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Northside Hospital