Dr. Lisa Nowak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nowak's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lisa Nowak, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Nowak completed a residency at Allegheny General Hospital. She currently practices at Vascular Institute of the Rockies and is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nowak is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- U Ia Hosps & Clins, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Iowa, Medical School — 1989
- University of Iowa, Undergraduate School
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vascular Institute of the Rockies
Vascular Institute of the Rockies1601 E 19th Ave Ste 3950, Denver, CO 80218 Existing Patients: (303) 539-0736
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nowak?
All phases of the experience went extremely well. Dr. Nowak is star. Her care, guidance, surgical skills are all superior.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nowak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nowak frequently treats Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Nowak's office is located at 1601 E 19th Ave Ste 3950, Denver, CO 80218. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nowak speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Nowak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital