Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Lisa Persaud, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Persaud completed a residency at Winthrop University Hospital. She currently practices at Winthrop Hospitalist Associates. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Persaud is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Winthrop University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- St George's University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- The City College Of CUNY, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Winthrop Hospitalist Associates
Nyu Winthrop Hospital259 1st St, Mineola, NY 11501 Existing Patients: (516) 663-8963
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Persaud?
Lovely doctor, takes time and listens to her patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Persaud frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Animal Allergies, and Dehydration.
Dr. Persaud's office is located at 259 1st St, Mineola, NY 11501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Persaud speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Persaud has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.